Terms and Conditions
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN US
Captain Oi! must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received Captain Oi! will despatch the items as per our SHIPPING confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Captain Oi!’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
1. The prices payable for goods that you order is as set out in our Web site.
2. You may be required to pay extra for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
Withdrawal By You From The Contract.
1. You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the seventh working day after you make your order even if you have then already received the goods. You do not need to give Captain Oi! any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
2. The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered
3. To withdraw your order you must notify Captain Oi! in writing at the address in the contact us section of this Web site.
4. If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the Captain Oi! contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but Captain Oi! has already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to Captain Oi! at the Captain Oi! contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
5. Once you have notified Captain Oi! that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to Captain Oi! from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by Captain Oi! in the condition they were in when delivered
Availability Of Goods You Order.
If Captain Oi! has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, any sum debited by Captain Oi! from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and Captain Oi! will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Captain Oi! will not be obliged to offer additional compensation for disappointment suffered. An alternative choice may be made by you and if available we will send that.
Delivery Of Goods To You.
Captain Oi! will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give Captain Oi! for delivery at the time you make your order.
Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Captain Oi! will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
1. If the goods Captain Oi! delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, Captain Oi! shall have no liability to you unless you notify Captain Oi! in writing at the Captain Oi! contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, Captain Oi! shall have no liability to you unless you notify Captain Oi! in writing at the Captain Oi! contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
3. If you notify a problem to Captain Oi! under this condition, Captain Oi! ‘s only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way Captain Oi! chooses.
4. Captain Oi! will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to Captain Oi! under this condition and Captain Oi! shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under the paragraph above.
5. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit Captain Oi! ‘s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Captain Oi! shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which Captain Oi! excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current Captain Oi! Web site prices, delivery details and Captain Oi! contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by Captain Oi!. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of Captain Oi!. Any updates will be posted on the website.
In these terms and conditions:
Captain Oi! means Captain Oi Ltd,
‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
‘us’ means Captain Oi! and you together; and
‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions